Analog Output Board
The DAC16 board provides high speed analog outputs of PCM decommutated data allowing real time data displays using strip chart recorders or similar devices.
The DAC16 board is designed to be used in conjunction with the FS20 Multifunction PCM Decommutator board. It uses an over-the-top communication bus directly from the decom to the DAC to avoid any glitches in the analog outputs due to PCI bus activity.
The board design allows 2 FS20 Multifunction decom boards to be used with a single DAC board allowing tagged data from either data stream to be directed to any DAC channel.
• PCI Bus Compatible D/A Converter board
• Use with FS20 Multifunction Decom
• 16 Channels (32 channels version also available)
• Accepts one or two input data streams (four streams with daughterboard option)
• Allows any DAC channel to be selected from any Decom
• Global software control of channel gain and offset
• Software controlled calibration
• Dedicated High Speed Data Bus (over-the-top) from Decom boards or Direct
For a detailed description of the Analog Output Board, please download the DAC16 datasheet