The ADwin-Pro II system is an external processing system with modular expansion options. Depending on applications, the different enclosures can be equipped with classic ADwin-Pro I and new ADwin-Pro II modules.
Each ADwin-Pro II system needs a processor module. It communicates via Applicable modules Ethernet with the PC or notebook.
In order to meet the various requirements for measurement and control tasks the system can be equipped with the following modules:
· analog input modules and analog output modules
· digital input modules and digital output modules
· filters, isolation amplifiers
· amplifiers for thermocouples and PT100 resistors
· serial communication interfaces (CAN, RSxxx, Fieldbus)
· storage / read module for PCMCIA storage media